Greetings to all in Christ Jesus our Lord!
“Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved …. all of us!”
Tomorrow (Friday- Oct. 1) is the memorial service for Rod Murphy’s mom
11:00-1:00 Visitation at the Church
1:00 Memorial Service at the Church
Reception following the service sponsored by the CLAYTON FIRE DEPT at the CLAYTON FIRE HAL 11029 Center St, Clayton, MI 49235-9763
This past Sunday, Rod Murphy’s mother, Ellen L. Murphy Bolger, died of complications due to Alzheimer’s disease. Rod is our church custodian. Please take time on Friday if you have the opportunity to offer your presence and support to Rod and his family.
- The snail mail newsletter was run off, collated, folded, and sent to the post office today. There is lots of info about October events at FPC. Thanks to those who helped Yvonne get this ready.
- YOUTH GROUP and their Faith Formation Class starts next Sunday evening, Oct. 10th.
- Congratulations to Bill Esterline and Kristin Nelson on being honored at the HS Alumni Awards last night.
- Megan McDermott: Jesus is walking with you tomorrow night at Homecoming! You are in our prayers.
- Thanks to Tom Blanton and all who helped paint and fix up the apartment over the Dental Clinic. AWESOME effort. A number of people have inquired about renting.
Have a blessed day. Practice hospitality and do something special for someone today.