YOUTH GROUP and FAITH FORMATION CLASS begin Sunday October 10th.
JUNIOR & SENIOR HIGH YOUTH GROUP
Youth group for Junior and Senior High Youth will begin on Sunday, October 10th at 6:00 pm. We will enjoy dinner followed by activity and other fun programs.
FAITH FORMATION CLASS
Faith Formation class will be held Sundays from 5-6pm starting on October 10th. This class is for Junior High youth and older who want to explore faith in God and topics like:
- Who is Jesus?
- What is Prayer and how do you do it?
- What exactly is Presbyterian?
- Tell me more about the Bible and what it’s all about.
- Church people care about each other, peace, ecology, truth, justice, and self worth. Why we do.
- How can Jesus help me with my homework, my family, my school, my friends and being a teen?
Some of the activities for both groups include:
- Visiting a Jewish Synagogue and an Islamic Temple
- Going on a retreat
- Doing mission projects in the neighborhood.
- Meeting with other church youth groups
- Taking part in worship leadership
- Planning a summer mission trip somewhere
Let pastors Jim and Kathleen know you will be coming to youth group or faith formation class or both.