There are 27 days in Advent beginning on Sunday, November 28th, through Christmas Eve.
We would like to put together an Advent Devotional Booklet for every member family.
In order to accomplish this we are inviting individuals / families to prepare one page. We will assign each page to a specific day.
You can write out or type your page to fit on a ½ sheet or 8.5 x 5.5.
Include on your page:
- A favorite bible verse.
- A title or theme
- A personal Christmas story or lesson having to do with Christmas.
- Email or leave your page with Yvonne in the church office.
Here’s an example of what to prepare:
- Bible Verse: John 6:35 “Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never thirst.”
- Theme: JESUS FEEDS US WITH LOVE
- Story: Every year at Christmas we have a special tradition of having a family meal at our home. Before the meal we share the Christmas story from the Bible. One of our favorite foods at Christmas is Grandma’s homemade Christmas Fudge. Here is that special recipe …….
- From the Yule Family, Noel & Joy, and our children Holly, Nicholas, and Angel
Merry Christmas Everyone!